This information is provided pursuant to and for the effects of Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, (Personal Data Protection Code) and EU Regulation n. 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679).
In this page we describe how the personal data of visitors to the following site are treated:
The information is provided only for the website indicated and not for other addresses also accessible by the user through links.
1. OWNER OF THE DATA TREATED
The owner of the data treated is:
Fondazione Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital Kalongo Uganda Onlus, con sede in Via Roncate 4/B, 22100 Como.
Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital Kalongo Uganda Foundation, officially registered in Via Roncate 4/B, 22100 Como.
For any information and to exercise the rights referred to in Arts. 7 to 10 of the Legislative Decree 2003, n. 196 and in Arts. 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, please write to:
2. . GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ANY TREATMENT
TAll the treatments carried out through this website are based on lawfulness, correctness and transparency.
At any time, it is possible to exercise the rights set out in the previously mentioned law articles by explicitly requesting the data controller. Furthermore, it is possible to request precise information about the subjects that process the data on behalf of the owner (managers, assignees, etc …).
During the processing operations, a level of protection and confidentiality will be guaranteed and consistent with the provisions of Art. 32 of the GDPR.
In the event that the website should use personal information for purposes other than those established in this statement, a specific consent will be requested from the user.
3. SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR EVERY TYPE OF TREATMENT
- Data collected from the use of our services by the User: We can collect information on the services displayed and / or used by the user, as well as on how to use it (for example when the user interacts with our contents);
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI / URL notation (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- – obtaining statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or daily time frame, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- – check the correct operation of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to establish criminal offenses by the judicial authorities).
- Data provided by the user through the use of the site features: Some sections of the site (request information / contacts / contact us) provide for the compilation of some personal data by the user. In this case, the lawfulness of the processing derives from the consent expressed by the interested party, upon the free conferment of their data, through an unequivocal positive action (selection of the appropriate box). The data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of responding to requests submitted by the user. The provision of data is necessary in order to respond completely and correctly to requests. The data will be stored for periods compatible with the purpose of collection and subsequently deleted. The data can be communicated to third parties only when it is functional to give correct feedback to the interested party. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, as well as any other personal data included in the message; These data will be used exclusively to respond to requests. In this case, the lawfulness of the processing derives from the consent expressed by the interested party, at the time of the free conferment of their data, which in itself is already an unequivocal positive action. If it is deemed appropriate to provide further information in addition to this, specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
- Data provided by the user for sending communications.
Through some sections of the site you can subscribe to special mailing lists. In this case, the purpose for which this data will be used is to send information regarding updates to the Foundation’s projects at the Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital and the St. Mary Midwifery School in Kalongo, in Northern Uganda and other fundraising and / or awareness raising organized by the Foundation in Italy, sending invitations to events and / or solidarity and awareness initiatives organized directly by the Ambrosoli Foundation or for the communication of events in which the Ambrosoli Foundation was invited to participate as a guest o speaker or beneficiary. The data acquisition is based on the explicit consent of the interested party, expressed through the selection of the check box at the bottom of the compilation form. The provision of data for this purpose is optional: the user can, therefore, decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility to process data already provided; The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. In any case, the Foundation has implemented procedures to avoid the retention of data indefinitely and therefore limits the storage time in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
4. INFORMATION SHARED BY US
The Website provides personal data to third parties in the following cases:
A – With the user’s consent: : the website, in case of need to share sensitive personal data with companies, organizations and people unrelated to the Website itself, requires authorization from the user;
B – To domain administrators:: the domain administrator and/or third party resellers who provide assistance in using the service may have access to the personal data of the data subjects;
C – For external treatments: the website provides personal information to its affiliates and/or companies and/or trusted persons to treat them according to the instructions provided and in compliance with the Privacy rules applied by the website itself (as well as respecting any other appropriate measures relating to confidentiality and security);
D – For legal reasons:: the website provides personal information to companies, organizations and/or persons who are not part of the website team if they believe that access, use, protection or disclosure of such information is necessary for:
- – Respect the laws or regulations in force, a judicial proceeding and/or a mandatory government request;
- – Apply current service terms, including assessments of potential violations;
- – Detect, prevent or manage fraudulent activities or problems related to safety or technical nature;
- – Protecting the rights, property and/or safety of the website, of our users or of the public, as required and permitted by law.
IThe Website may share information that does not allow personal identification with its partners, for example to show trends in the general use of our services and/or purchase preferences.
Should the website owner be involved in a merger, acquisition and/or assignment, the same will continue to guarantee the confidentiality of personal information and will communicate to the affected users the transfer of personal information or the application of privacy rules other than those here adopted.
5. THE SUBJECT TO WHICH THE DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED
Where necessary, the communication of data will be made only to competent authorities, subjects of trust appointed by the owner of the website for the performance of technical and/or organizational tasks (provision of legal, accounting, tax, consulting, etc. .).
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY Article 7
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
A – Indication:
– of the origin of personal data;
– of the purposes and methods of the processing;
– of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and Art. 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR 2016/679;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
B – Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
C – The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
D – The attestation that the operations referred to in letters A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proved impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator , by email and/or through traditional marketing methods. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party (set out in the previous point ““THE OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA)”) for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that, however, the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even in part. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods, i.e. only automated communications, or none of the two types of communication
- Where applicable, the interested party also has the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR 2016/679 (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor Privacy).